Number ten.

Checked off another 30by30 today.... A pretty big one. Number ten. 


This is an actual photo. Thanks Lauren emery for this beaut. 

Final product. Agape. In Greek. 


Agape: Unconditional love. Love no matter what. How I'm supposed to love everyone. The love Jesus has for us. The love that is No matter what. Right arm bc that's the hand you greet everyone with. So greet everyone with love. That sort of thing. 

Did it hurt? No. Well sorta. More of a burning scratching sensation. Weird. I fed squeezed Lauren's hand tight. Necessity. 

Will I get another? Who knows. I will NOT get a giant one. Or a colored one. No. Too much pain. This took ten minutes. Much longer and I dunno. Haha. 

Happy early birthday to me! This was my birthday gift this year. Oh. And the house we are about to buy! 

Comments

  1. oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh...I am so excited for you about this!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts