let me give you an update...


lets start with my shoulder. 
i broke it. 

really though. i dislocated it last Tuesday. 
somehow i chipped a piece of bone. 
boo. 
im having an MRI tomorrow to decide if i need surgery.... again. 
i had shoulder surgery 2 1/2 years ago to prevent my shoulder from dislocating... 
apparently it was good for only 2 1/2 years. 
too bad those surgeries don't come with a money back guarantee. 

we shall see. 
in the mean time... 

ryan has been doing some painting! 
we RYAN finally got the THIRD coat of KILZ on the navy... 
and now we have white walls! 
yippeeee









ive started to paint the nasty yellow/green trim white. mmmm. its gonna be nice.


oh... and this is a fun project that is half way completed... 
mama robin got me an ikea giftcard and we got this bar/kitchen cart!! 
it will be the PERFECT coffee cart with room for wine below. im pumped. 
ryan and leia put it together for me :) 


we are thinking we will paint the legs and  stain the top.
lots of pinterest inspiration out there :)


OH! and let me show you the finished bathroom light... 
ta-dahhhH!
a light that a) works & is bright b) allows me to open the medicine cabinet!


the light looks much better off... at least in pictures :) 


im LOVING our bathroom!! almost done!

Comments

Popular Posts