This week in sniderlove...

Thursday was Ryan's birthday! We celebrated his 29 years of life in style with a delightful dinner and evening at home. Just like he wanted. :) 


As we older children are apparently good at, I bought Ryan a gift that was really benefiting me. Whatever. This game "rivals of catan" is a two player strategy game and is reallllly fun. After five times I finally beat Ryan tonight. I had to take a photo. Also. I'm drinking a beer. Please note. This is rare. 


So that beer. This is Ryan carrying it in the house. It's cold mountain and is only released once during the year from alocal brewery. It's amazing. And you can't find it anywhere. Luckily we still have connections at the old ingles and was able to grab a case from the back store room. We had to sneak it out of the store in a box! So crazy. But it's good. And I like it. And I don't like beer. 


Also this week: it was cold. 


This morning our church loaded the alter full of food for those that are hungry. I was amazed at the amount of cood brought it. I love our church and am proud to be a part of it. 


And finally this week I started quilting baby nephew twos quilt. It's coming along nicely. I really love it and can't wait to share some love. 


3 days of work and then it's thanksgiving!!! We are off to savannah for a long weekend with the Fam. We can't wait!!

Hope you have a delightful thanksgiving week! And hope you have so many things to be grateful for. Love & peace!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts