Fall fun

In keeping with my "Fall Fashion Resolution" here is another "fashionable outfit"... At least I think so. 



A couple weekends ago Ryan and I took a road trip to LaGrange for a quick reunion. It was our 6th year reunion from LaGrange graduation. Wow! Six years!! We stayed with this guy.... one of our dearest friends. Ryan's college room mate and soccer buddy. We've known him for 10 years! He was the best host and we had the greatest time with him. 



Ryan's old stomping grounds.... and the place I first drank wine, and where we had our first dance, and where we spent hours and hours talking and dreaming about our future. This soccer field is a special place.


We went to a football game... but it was a joke. So that was short lived. But we went!


Then later that night we snuck into the chapel where we were married. 
And where we went on our first 'date'... if you consider going to church together a date. 


Then we sat on our bench... The place we first met and the place he asked me to be his.... 



The boys were just gonna carry the bench home for me.... I was reallllly temped. I love this bench.

That was a quick glimpse of our weekend.... It was a BLAST and exhausting. 


/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Here's a random recap from life.... 

  My fun new aztec sweater. 



Our sweet Leia....



AND THE FALL LEAVES!!!



Hot Springs... my FAVORITE place to go with my boo. 


and the drive to get there isn't too shabby either. 

mmmm Life is Good.

Comments

Popular Posts