The Florida post....

So last weekend... well I guess two weekends ago... Ryan and I took a trip to Florida and it proved to be one of the best family trips EVER. Oh my goodness did we have fun. For five days we forgot about life and stress and just had fun. It was nonstop and exhausting, but it was great. 


Blue Springs State Park--- the bubbles you see are the natural hot springs coming up!



Props to my mom for finding the most amazing house with this amazing dock.


We rented a pontoon boat and spent several hours out on the St. Johns River. And yes... we played cornhole on the boat. Despite my gut feeling--- it was an awesome idea.



These two boys love each other. Its cute.



Me and my momma relaxed and drank adult capri-suns. It was so good.



The reason for the trip was my cousin's wedding. Friday night we had a fiesta themed dinner full of yummy tacos, sangria and lots of dancing!








The wedding on Saturday was beautiful and the weather was glorious! The bride and groom: simply stunning.



Me and my sweet brothers.





I loved their cake!



My dapper date.


So then after wedding festivities the entire family, plus Sara went to Disney World!!
What better way to celebrate?!?!



Here's a picture... of a picture of the family:


Lots of selfies....




me and my prince charming


Lillie--- the greatest, cutest, funniest kid around! She was a hoot all day.



It doesn't get much better than this...

Comments

Popular Posts