Let me Apologize.... and then have a massive post.

I swear I didn't get kidnapped or disappear into the oblivion--- life just happened really quickly and I haven't caught up on my blog. My goal (after getting caught up) is to stay more on top of the blog! Its not that nothing has happened--- I've just let the blog go.
So without further ado.... My Life Lately!
A few weeks--- wait month? ago I hosted my second annual Craft Weekend! This was a jam packed weekend full of crafting, quilting, sewing, and hot glue-ing. This year my sister in law Courtney, long time friend Paula, and long lost high school friend Katie joined me for some serious fun! 


Night number one I taught Courtney and Paula a basic 'how to quilt' by making a quilted table runner. They learned quickly and I think took home a pretty great table runner! Hopefully these skills will turn into a big quilt for these ladies!! 




The next day Katie arrived and we did some hot glue-ing, nail art, wreath making and more. It was a blast!






We went out on the town Saturday night and dressed to impressed. My "fall resolution" was to dress cute. I think I'm following through pretty well.



Love my beautiful sister in law :)


Saturday night Paula took over and taught us how to make jewelry! This is NOT a skill I have, so I enjoyed learning something new. Plus--- I got some great earrings!






Sunday's outfit.... still lookin pretty good :)


So there you have it. A lovely fun weekend! And I'll be having another next fall! Certainly something I LOVE doing!!

PS---- I am about to post a few more blog entries!



Comments

Popular Posts