Move update....

I know your dyyyying for an update. So here you go... We pulled out of canton and this view Friday morning. 

And got it all unloaded in record time. 


Now my life looks a lot like this.... 


I will say. A miracle occurred when I threw these (plus lots more) out by the curb. Put a free ad on Craigslist.... And a few hours later they were all gone!!!


I love that these guys are getting reused agaiiiin. A lot of these we used 3 years ago when we moved to canton! Yay for sharing some love with strangers. 

After 8hours of unpacking yesterday our house is looking much better, but We still have a long way to go. We've spent two nights here and I just love our home. It's cozy. Already cute-- with so much potential.  As a friend yesterday said-- this house is like a giant Pinterest project. Yes. Yes it is. And I'm so excited. 

Comments

Popular Posts