Quick coffee cart makeover

My amazingly handy hubby did a little up do on our cute lil coffee cart today! After about 15 coffee spills on top We knew we needed to stain and seal this pretty piece if we wanted it to last more than a few months. So many options though!  
Paint. Stain. Mix it up. Bright color. Leave it natural. Of course we went to Pinterest like every good home owner does and found a great solution. 
Here is our before....



Ryan flipped it over and tried our some stains first... 


Then stained the top. When I got this picture I thought he had painted the bottom white and I loved it!! He hadn't though. Contemplating the bottom. Maybe stain. Maybe paint. 


We went with white paint. 


And I'm crazzzzzy about it!!! I love the finished product!


Thanks love!!! And thanks mama robin for the ikea gift card back in March!! 

Yay for little projects being done!!




Comments

  1. when is that boy coming to my house for a week or two...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really good! That is a handy little cart!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts