woahhhh baby.



So I thought I would do a whole lot better with this blogging thing once I got pregnant... but that didn't happen. I should be doing better.... documenting everything and all, but honestly--- not too much is going on. I would say this is probably going down in the books as the easiest pregnancy. I think I threw up once. I was super tired, but over that now. I am really thankful! I have been working a ton and trying to do things around the house to start thinking about making a nursery/guest room a reality. Oh.... one thing is changing. I am GROWING! 

So this picture is from around 15 weeks. And you can see... nothing really. 


Literally this happened 5 days later!!!! BOOM. All of a sudden: belly. 


So yeah... the picture above is at 16 weeks and 3 days or so. Of course the belly is "best" in a small t-shirt and after lunch, but still. wowza! 

I have bought very very few things for baby, but already #ryelle is getting some goodies. Baby got a nice lil Easter gift from Mema Robin and Aunt Meredith. How adorable is that arrow hat?! 


And speaking of Easter here is me and our lil peanut. 17 weeks, 5 days! 
((Also in my favorite Easter dress by Liberty of London)) Oh and that killer necklace... 99cents at my favorite thrift shop. 


So the day after Easter baby had its first national championship game---- and trust me. I had to take deep breaths to keep my heart rate and blood pressure down. After winning though---- we had so much fun celebrating in our living room! (It was pouring outside or we would've taken it to the streets). And yes... that is my wedding garter on my forehead. I was going for any goodluck charm I could find. That night the family also had numerous discussions on which Duke basketball player we will name our baby after.... we will have to wait until September and see! 



So after a bit of a hiatus.... I finally got the chalkboard back out. And BOOM. Belly. Or is it just a burrito?! Or too much beer? Yes. I swear. Its a baby! 
Ps.... scroll back to 8 weeks! So much difference in just 10 weeks. 


So excited about the next 10 weeks! So much to do! So much fun to be had. We are going to live up the second trimester. A HUGE trip to Portland. A few concerts. And having so much fun as a family of two. :) My goal for the rest of this pregnancy will be to post more. Let's see if I do it! 






Comments

Popular Posts