currently...

A few bloggers I read (whatever & home is what you make it) just did this post so I thought I would jump on board. Seemed like a fun way to blog and get something more than pictures up! Enjoy.
reading… Harry Potter. I want to read all of them this year. They are so magical. 
playing… Rivals of Catan and Forbidden Dessert. Both are super fun two player (or more) games that Ryan and I play pretty often.
watching… The Americans. Crazy good. On Amazon Instant video. Its so intesne.
trying… to drink more water. 
cooking… I made a yummy Chinese dinner last night. That's impressive right? Thank goodness for Trader Joe's frozen chicken. I just added broccoli, peppers, carrots and rice.
eating… leftover Chinese. Oh wait! Just got an email. "Pizza Party" at work today. Alright. I'll take it!
drinking… water. water. water. tea. water. Monday I drank a gallon! Yesterday just a half gallon. Today Its only 10am and I am a full quart in. SO MUCH WATER.
calling… the oil company. Never a pleasant bill. 
texting… Ryan & Sara... all day every day. 
pinning… recipes. and I kid you not, "15 ways to make drinking water better"
tweeting… I don't tweet. 
crafting… quilting. Its the same right? I have like 8 quilts I need to make in the next year. Ek. 
doing… this...
going… SKIING and Hiking this weekend!! AHHH!! A weekend away with Ryan. Just the two of us. In a mountain cabin. Mmmm. 
loving… a new little cart I got (fo FREE) that I have turned into a beverage cart. Its adorable. 
hating… how much I have to pee... due to said water drinking. 
discovering… ummm. I got nothing here. 
enjoying…Harry. 
hoping…for a baby (yeah I said it)
celebrating… surviving the blunt of flu season with a pizza party at lunch
smelling… not much. 
thanking… the scheduler (me) for 4 days off this weekend! 
considering… a lot. too much for a quick answer here.
finishing… my water. and this post. 
starting… my day.
Hope you enjoyed that little read :ha: copy & paste and join in on some fun! 

Comments

  1. "hoping…for a baby (yeah I said it)" I love it!

    Although, I have to admit, I'm often jealous of the time you & Ryan get to spend together - you know like hiking and skiing!!

    Muxoxoxoxoh!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts