A new year... a new blog.

Well not entirely, but a new look. I love a new look. I wanted to freshen things up and add some color to this space. I have a few goal for the new year. One of which is to blog more--- isn't it every year?
Maybe this year I will actually do a little better.

Another goal is to read all of the Harry Potters again and drink more tea. Here's a visual. I know you want it. I love these books. I also am starting to love tea--- and its only the ninth. That's a great start. I have cut out all coffee (except for an occasional decaf) and am pleased with myself.



A new year is always exciting--- I am looking forward to all the posts to come. For now... enjoy some pictures from Christmas time and of me and my sweet nephews.


(New Christmas clothes)


::Leia enjoying some south Ga sunshine at my Grandma's::


::Mowgli wanted a little love::


---My newest nephew, Abram---


--and of course Llew--

Here's to 2015 and more posts!






Comments

Popular Posts