A craft room....

My craft room is not much more than a closet.... so organization is key. Here is my post on how I made a craft closet for under 100$

It started (like any good reno project) with a trip to Home Depot.

I found the shelves, brackets, and peg board from various departments in the store.

Luckily I found this bad boy in my storage.... and started the project by spraying the peg board with chalkboard paint. 




After I got home I realized that I had wood pieces that could serve as shelves so I took back the fake wood shelves and put these guys to good use. I choose this bracket system for a couple of reasons.



1. the shelves can move. 2. I can easily remove this and take it with me in the future. 3. it was cheap but sturdy

Next up was my shelving problem. On my Pinterest boards I saw multiple tall, but narrow shelves and knew I wanted some. After walking through all of Home Depot I found this perfect solution.... and bought two. They are stackable so I knew that would be perfect.


Mowgli watching over the project.



After putting the tall skinny book shelf up I realized I was going to need to rethink the bottom long shelf. Luckily it fit right on top of the bookshelf and I used one bracket to hold it up on the other side.



The peg board went on the side wall and fit perfect.



Here is the third shelf up and full of goodies!!


Oh how I LOVE the pegboard.


here is a look up at my closet!


Okay--- so outside my closet got a little make over as well. I love my paints!  and all the colors!!



And of course my beautiful sewing table in front of the big window.



My craft room/ dog room/ mudroom is now my little escape. I love it in there!!

Comments

Popular Posts