my momma






 
so my momma came to vist.
we had a blast.
i love spending time with her.
we laugh, a lot.
go on random, spontaneous adventures.
pull up in strangers driveways because their house is pretty.
we dream about the future.
we laugh some more.
and this time we went on a hike.
 
 
 
ryan went along on this adventure.
and it really was the most perfect day.
 
the sky was incredible.
and this picture of my mom, is my favorite.
 
 
 
i think we went 4.7 miles...
so it was quite the hike.
but it was gorgeous.
and the fall colors were amazing.
 
 
 
and then we went to a costume party...
where mom dressed up like this.
 
 
 
 
and i dressed up like a lady in our church.
 
 
such a fun night.
 
and a great weekend.
im blessed by this woman. and lucky to have her as my momma.
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts