The post you have been waiting for....






If somehow you missed my post on Facebook or Instagram yesterday... the word is out. I am Pregnant. It was a long time coming. The past year has been a hell of a rollercoaster ride. There were a lot of tears along the way.  A lot of laughs thanks to my many friends and family who kept my spirits up. A lot of doctors visits. A lot of money. 
But on January 2 when I saw the positive pregnancy test... all four of them... I forgot about all of that. I was pregnant. 
Okay--- I didn't completely believe that to be true (thus the 4 pregnancy tests) so I called the doctor's office right away. I was on some medicine that I didn't need to take if I was pregnant so I had some bloodwork done and it came back right away. POSITIVE. 

I still didn't think it was for real. 4 days later I had more blood work. Okay... this might be the real deal. It wasn't until Janary 28 though that Ryan and I went for our first ultrasound. 




That little peanut had a heartbeat. And I was taken. Done. Sold. 
This was our baby. The baby I have wanted for years and years.
The baby I have waited for.
Our baby.
10 years after I first met Ryan we were having a baby. Oh my. 

So the pictures began.... 






This one is 11 weeks ( I also decided at this point, I'll do every other week pics with the chalkboard)


At 11 weeks I also got a little peak at my baby by a secret undercover source ;) It was 10 minutes of happiness.... 


The first bump sighting at 12 weeks... 


And here we are now... 14 weeks. 


I have developed what most people call a beer belly. Or a mexican food belly. It certainly looks larger from above... which worries me about the next 26 weeks. Yup. 26 weeks left. Seems a little crazy. When you hear ' 40 weeks pregnant' it sounds so long.... and then suddenly you only have 26 and that doesn't seem so long at all. 

Time to knock off some more 30by30's... go on lots of dates nights... make all the quilts I can... and enjoy every moment of this growing baby inside me. 

I am so excited about the next 26 weeks and the rest of forever. Its going to be an adventure--- that I am certain. Oh and now that its on my blog.... I will now be blogging all things baby. 




Comments

  1. ryelle... I am so excited... I can't wait for your arrival

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts