2014...

2014 was not the year I thought it would be one year ago--- but that is the beauty of life. You really never know what may happen. It has been a great year though, and one we will never forget! A lot has happened and a lot has changed in our life. We have had a TON of fun, done a little traveling, and had some major adventures. Here is a little look back at our year... 


In January it snowed!! A TON of snow. We sledded, built snowmen, played in the snow. It was amazing. SO MUCH FUN! Here's to hoping we get some more this January! 


For my birthday Ryan, Lauren & I went up to Max Patch and had blast! We spent the day hiking and enjoying some beautiful weather. My favorite!  


Oh yeah--- and I got a tattoo for my birthday!


Ohhhhh and then I got A HOUSE FOR MY BIRTHDAY! 


and then Ryan and I became handi-folks. 
  1.  We have completely re done our house and made it our cozy, tiny tiny, little yellow home in West Asheville (the coolest city on the East Coast)



In May I went back to Haiti and loved every minute. 

And then delivered a baby... and my life was forever changed. 

In June, Sara came up to help us officially move into our cute yellow house. 


And she took pics of us in front of our cute yellow house. 


July came and we went to the Outer Banks with the Snider/Llewellyn Clan for a week! 
IT. WAS. A. BLASTTTT. 




I love my little nephew. Come on---- how adorable is he. 

In August Ryan, Lauren and I set out on the biggest adventure of the year.... 
Backpacking the Foothills Trail. What an incredibly difficult, challenging, life changing experience. 
Really. It was amazing. 




September I went to the lake with some ladies and enjoyed a weekend full of quilting, sewing, laughing and drinking lots of wine. 


And then in October I hosted a craft weekend at my house. 



It was very successful, fun weekend! 

This fall we enjoyed the corner brew pump and would walk up for food truck dinners. Living here is so much fun! 


October we celebrated little Llew's second birthday! 
We hosted ALL of these beautiful people in our tiny tiny house ;) 
It may be tiny, but we have the space for everyone!! It was so fun. 

November the MacMinns went to Disney--- and you better believe we had the best day ever!
Our cousin got married in Orlando, so we lived up a nice long weekend and made a fun vacation out of it! 



I finished this quilt for my second nephew this year!! 
It was my third quilt of the year! woo! This one is the best and one of my favorites. 


 Thanksgiving we spent in Savannah with the Sniders and we caught this great photo for our Christmas photo! 


Oh yeah--- I have spent the past month NOT getting the flu. How you ask? Vitamins and washing my hands like crazy. 


The year ended today...
With the arrival of my newest nephew. 
Abram. 
Isn't he ADORABLE!?! yes. He is. Precious. 
We are so happy he is here and healthy. 


Cheers to 2015! I am looking forward to you and all the excitement and adventure you will bring. I am certain with my hubby at my side we will have a great year! 
BRING IT ON '15! 
***ps... 15 is our favorite number. maybe it will be our favorite year! ***

Comments

Popular Posts