. I'm so boring.


Sadly I don't have much to say. Boring. I know. Not too much has happened. So here's a note to say I'm alive. 

And my dogs are too. Here they are cuddling. Adorable. I know. 

The biggest excitement was this weekend when my parents came up with ash and helped with some home projects. We laid hard wood floors in the 3rd bedroom/my sewing room/dog room. Well we laid floors until we ran out. Somehow we miscalculated and didn't  have enough. Awesome. So back to the store two hours away to get more.... 

Ok. This project was amazing though. We installed the French doors I bought last summer on Craigslist. They are finished with trim now and are amazing. Such a much better look compared to the old sliding doors!!! 


Alright this weekend I'm going to Cordele for another quilt weekend with Sara. There will be plenty to post after that I'm sure!! 

Xoxoxo

Comments

Popular Posts